Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Dennis Kucinich has seen a UFO

Asked about the statement by actress Shirley MacLaine that Kucinich had seen a UFO at her house, Kucinich said that he had. He quickly sought to clarify -- an "unidentified flying object" he said holding up his hand.

Obama did not take the bait when asked whether he thought there is life on other planets. "I believe there is life here on Earth," he said, turning his answer into a domestic policy statement.

My politics have changed a lot over the years so I just usually try to keep my mouth shut on most subjects otherwise I might be lynched or perhaps simply ostracized from deep southern society but I'm positive that most of the politicians in DC have seen a UFO... the inside of it... They have to be from some alien world to come up with that much nonsense.

No comments: