Saturday, January 29, 2011

Physique Pics

f202499202

f202204802

PICT00922
These were shot in April of 2005. I was dieting down for our cruise to the Bahamas. Still way too fat and I think down on muscle mass from the changes to my routine due to shoulder and back issues and the imbalances resulting from them. I was still working around it getting my tail in the company gym several times per week to lift weights and pound the treadmill.

I was reasonably happy with myself when we hit the port in Jackonsville a month later. I was in the low 160's and had a little bit more of a tan after hitting the tanning bed. My Scotch/Irish heritage doesn't allow much in that area either. I was probably 13-14% bodyfat at that point. I wouldn't mind seeing those numbers again but I'm  carrying less muscle mass now so the body weight would of course be lower.

The worse was yet to come. I got laid off in April of 2006 and stopped working out.

No comments: