Monday, October 12, 2009

NMCA Finals at Memphis This Weekend!


Ted Pelech sent news by courier pigeon that the Camaro once again had rubber on the ground and extended a enthusiastic invitation to attend the NMCA Finals this coming weekend at Memphis Motorsports Park in Memphis, TN. Again, that urge hit me! Unfortunately, I've got work to do and won't be able to attend the festivities.

The family business comes first. I would really like to see Ted and Tim again. It's been a long time and I really enjoy working with these guys. They're still working the bugs out of their new combination but testing has proven encouraging. Per usual with Tim's obsessive compulsive tendencies, the car is an absolute work of art that must be seen in person to be fully appreciated. As soon as Ted releases the info, I'll post a full update on the Pelech Bros Racing website.

No comments: